AirtestIDE Installation and startup¶
Official website download address, please visit here
- Please download the corresponding zip package on the official website according to whether your system is 32-bit or 64-bit version. Then you will get the AirtestIDE folder after extracting.
- Double-click AirtestIDE/AirtestIDE.exe to start.
- On some machines, it may not be able to start properly due to graphics card compatibility issues, or the script editing window cannot be edited.You can start by double-clicking on the
CompatibilityMode.batfile in the directory.
- After downloading AirtestIDE.dmg, double-click and extract, and drag
AirtestIDE.appinto the application
- There may be a flashback problem when starting up for the first time.Start it again and you can use it normally.
- If there is a flashback or abnormality in use, you can use the command line terminal to open the application:
the command line terminaland type
$ cd /Applicationsto access the application folder.
- Run the command
$ ./AirtestIDE.app/Contents/MacOS/AirtestIDEto Open AirtestIDE
- If there is a flashback or error, the corresponding error log will be displayed in the terminal, please feedback to Github
- If MacOS prompts the application to be from an unidentified developer and blocks the application from opening, you can refer to the steps on the Help Documentation of Apple's official website:
- Hold down the
Controlbutton and click the application icon, then choose "Open" from the shortcut menu.
- Hold down the
Currently only Ubuntu system version 16.04 is supported, and the plugin is not loaded. It is recommended that Linux users use Windows or MacOS to write scripts. Run the script on Linux using the command line.
Our official website documentation provides tutorials, FAQs, usage guides, etc. Welcome to visit : https://airtest.doc.io.netease.com/
- Beginner's series tutorial: https://airtest.doc.io.netease.com/tutorial/0_automated_testing/
- If you have problems connecting to your phone, please visit here
- Questions and bug feedback, please create an issue on this page https://github.com/AirtestProject/AirtestIDE/issues with detailed description of the problem, error messages, related screenshots, etc., so that we can locate the problem.